Friday, September 11, 2009

Beritsuu! Radio Show Translation: August 7th, 2009

By: Xie

090807

Captain Saki - Happy Birthday! You're almost 16, right. 16 year-old Kumai-chan, stay healthy and cheerful
Sudou Maasa - Happy birthday, Kumai-chan! 16, you're so young~. Make this year an amazing one~
Tokunaga Chinami - Happy birthday Kumai-chan! Let's continue to age together!
All Three - 「Beritsuu!」
---
Tokunaga Chinami - Yes, uh, the 18th 「Beritsuu!」 began with Berryz name <chinamiyukiyurina>-san's request,【Birthday messages to Kumai-chan who turned 16】~
Captain Saki - “Let's age together” (lol)
Sudou Maasa - That surprised me when you said that (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Right. Um, I sent her mail on her birthday, like "Let's age together," And she wrote "Okay~" (lol) Kumai-chan's been getting prettier and prettier lately
Sudou Maasa - Yeah~
Captain Saki - “Getting prettier” (lol)
Sudou Maasa - "Getting prettier" (lol) Yes, she is
Tokunaga Chinami - Have you seen Kumai-chan's photobook cover?
Sudou Maasa - I did, I did~
Captain Saki - I did (x4)!
Tokunaga Chinami - Right? Isn't it pretty!?
Sudou Maasa - 「FLOWERAGE」?
Tokunaga Chinami - Let me say that!
Sudou Maasa - Ah, Sorry, sorry, sorry (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Chinami will say that
Captain Saki - You wanted to say that, huh (lol)
Sudou Maasa - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - 「FLOWERAGE」! Rurr...
Captain Saki - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - 'Rur' (lol) Not "Rurrently"
Tokunaga Chinami - Currently (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Currently
Tokunaga Chinami - It's currently doing well on sale
Sudou Maasa - I want to see it~
Tokunaga Chinami - Me too!
Captain Saki - I want to see it
---
Tokunaga Chinami - “Berryz News Headline”!
Captain Saki - At the August 2nd concert in Osaka, Kumai Yurina-san's 16th birthday was celebrated a day in advance. Upon seeing the arena lit up all around in gree- green colored glow sticks, Kumai-chan - Kumaigo - was moved. At the end of the night, she was unable to say a message, but I'm letting you know on her behalf she was incredibly happy. In other news, Sudou Maasa returned from her Nagasaki trip. She brought the Berryz members souvenir sponge cake, but on-ly Chinami had 2 pieces. I do not know where Chinami's appetite ends. That's all from Shimizu Saki in the report center~

Tokunaga Chinami - You were in pretty bad shape today (lol)
Sudou Maasa - You did pretty bad (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - You fumbled "Green" (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol) That was pretty bad, but
Sudou Maasa - Yes (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah~
Captain Saki - Yes, right..
Tokunaga Chinami - What was it?
Sudou Maasa - Kumai-chan
Captain Saki - Kumai-chan's green glow sticks
Sudou Maasa - Yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - That was so pretty~!
Sudou Maasa - It wasー
Captain Saki - Super pretty
Sudou Maasa - It felt like we were in a field~
Captain Saki - Yeah, it did (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - I thought I'd be absorbed in it
---
Tokunaga Chinami - But, Kumai-chan as well, backstage, said, “I wanted to say something~!”
Captain Saki - Yeah, she did. But at the end, right.. When we were leaving the stage, She said, "I'm happy! Thank you!” Kumai-chan
Tokunaga Chinami - In a loud voice?
Captain Saki - Ah, No, no, I mean like they (the audience) didn't know (lol)
Sudou Maasa - (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol) Right, right, right (lol) She did say it then
Tokunaga Chinami - Oh~
---
(M29号)<Captain's kind of out of it today
Captain Saki - Really?
Tokunaga Chinami - You're kind of.. floating
(M29号)<Oh no, Oh no, it's dangerous when Captain's like this
All Three - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Alright, let's do our best (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - We have to do our best!
---
(M29号)<【At the Pacific Heaven on February of 2007, Chinami-chan and Kumai-chan had their events. During the challenge that happened on that day, everyone who participated were given things that all of the members hand-made】
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah, bingo!
(M29号)<【What was that?】 Bingo...?
Tokunaga Chinami - Cards!
(correct)
Sudou Maasa - Oh~
---
(M29号)<【During the game corner at the "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" release event in Yomiuri Land, Momoko-chan felt responsible because of her mistake, and cried. What was Chinami-chan's nice comment that alleviated the heavy mood?】
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah! You're pinkies are still up, huh - even when you cry
(correct)
Sudou Maasa - Oh~ (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - You really remembered (lol)
---
(M29号)<【This is a question from the "Alo Hello! Berryz Kobo DVD." What nickname did Maasa-chan write on Momo-chan's pants?】
Sudou Maasa - "futomomo" (thigh)
(correct)
Sudou Maasa - Alright (lol)
(M29号)<【In a scene from the "Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance" Single V making, Maasa-chan filmed Saki-chan, Chinami-chan, and Miyabi-chan communicating in a cryptic Monkey-language. What was her final angry comment?】
Sudou Maasa - Eh~? (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - “Hurry up and do it!”
Captain Saki - “Say something!" (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - She was the boss, right (lol)
Sudou Maasa - (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol) What was it..?
(*time up*)
(M29号)<...The answer to that was, "You're ticking me off~"
Sudou Maasa - Ah! That's right! It was "You're ticking me off" (lol)
(*clap*)
All Three - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - I said "You're ticking me off" (lol)
---
(M29号)<What I think should be further explained for the Berryz beginners is, at the "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" release event
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah, Ah, Ahー
(M29号)<Chinami-chan said "Momo's pinkies are up even when you're crying," Do you remember?
Tokunaga Chinami - During the game, they lost because of her, so she cried
Captain Saki - You really remembered~
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah. Momo's pinkies are always up, but I thought, “Ah, even when she's crying her pinkies are up," so I said that.
(M29号)<Even when she's not conscious of it, they're up. Right, right, right. And then, do you remember the poems? What kind of poems you wrote?
Captain Saki - I don't remember...
Sudou Maasa - I don't remember at all...
(M29号)<For those who are just getting to know Berryz Kobo, um~ since they don't know about it, Let's read the poems you wrote, with love. Okay, first from Captain,
Sudou Maasa - Eh-!? We're reading them now? Ehー?(lol)
(M29号)<Go ahead and read it
Captain Saki - Eh? What?
---
Captain Saki - Here I go, okay. 【Someday, I want to give you hand-made chocolate With sweet~ sweet words attached】
Sudou Maasa - Oh~!
Captain Saki - The second- I did a second one, 【I'll get my feelings across to that person February 14th...I really love you】...What is this? (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Ah~(lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - You did that with love
Captain Saki - Yes (lol) This is impossible
(M29号)<We'll save Chinami-chan's for last, Um, Maasa-chan
Sudou Maasa - Save Chinami for last..(lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Yes, right~ What did I write..
Sudou Maasa - What'd you write? Chinami (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - I don't know (lol)
---
Sudou Maasa - 【Girls get nervous about Valentines, I'll send my love to the person I love】
Captain Saki - Oh~
Sudou Maasa - Eh, I wrote that kind of thing, huh
---
Sudou Maasa - 【I'll send you my sweet heart. I'm happy, are you happy?】
Captain Saki - Oh~
Tokunaga Chinami - Ohー!
Sudou Maasa - Etc. etc.
Captain Saki - That's cute
Tokunaga Chinami - That's goodー!
Sudou Maasa - I wrote this kind of thing~
(M29号)<She won with that. Okay, Chinami-chan as well..
Captain Saki - Cute
Sudou Maasa - Yes, Chinami
---
Tokunaga Chinami - 【I made this for you, the one I love. I'll always love you, eat it like it's delicious】
Sudou Maasa - There's that aggression (lol)
Captain Saki & Tokunaga Chinami - (lol)
Captain Saki - She said it, she said it (lol)
Sudou Maasa - She did, (lol) "Eat it like it's delicious"
Captain Saki - That was kind of aggressive
---

0 comments: