Friday, September 11, 2009

Beritsuu! Radio Show Translation: June 26th, 2009

By: Xie

090626

Sudou Maasa - Don't run along the pool side!
Captain Saki - No diving!
Tokunaga Chinami - Shower of Hell~!
All Three - 「Beritsuu!」

Captain Saki - Yes, so then, this time, we fulfilled Momo's request of "a phrase as if we were having a pool lesson"
Captain Saki - Well Mine and Maa's were,
Sudou Maasa - Yeah, normal..
Captain Saki - Normal. Right, but Tokunaga-san's was
Tokunaga Chinami - Tokunaga's, "shower of Hell" is, Before you get in the pool,
Sudou Maasa - The water, right
Tokunaga Chinami - You take a shower
Captain Saki - The thing where the water comes out from above?
Tokunaga Chinami - The thing where the water comes out with wicked strong pressure~
Tokunaga Chinami - Right. And, the water's really cold..
Captain Saki - It's cold, it's cold
Tokunaga Chinami - You can't go in the pool unless you use that, so they call it the shower of Hell
Captain Saki - Heh~ That's funnyー
---
Captain Saki - “Berrys News Headline”!
Sudou Maasa - As you all know, On June 21st we had a mini live in Korea. The mics we used for the live had the members' names written on them, but "Doku" was written on Chinami-san's mic. (...) Continuing, an episode that occurred in Korea. In Korea, the condition of my, Sudou Maasa's, throat was bad. When I returned to Japan, When I said "I'm ho-... I messed up. (lol) When I said "I'm home" to my Mom, my voice was raspy, so she told me, "You sound cool." I would of liked all of you to have heard my voice then. That is all, this has been Sudou Maasa from the report center.
Captain Saki - Yes (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - yes
Sudou Maasa - Ah~, I messed up. Ah~
Captain Saki - Yes (lol) So then,
Sudou Maasa - Doku - Doku-san (lol)
Captain Saki - Doku-san
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah- Man, That was so bad~!
Captain Saki - Doku-san (lol)
Sudou Maasa - That cracked me up so much (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Well, um~, the staff gave me a mic, right. And, their expression was kind of odd, so I thought, Ahー I don't have a good feeling about this either~
Captain Saki - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - And when I looked, to my surprise it said "Doku" (lol)
Sudou Maasa - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah~
Captain Saki - That was funny, huh
Tokunaga Chinami - Really..
Captain Saki - I'm curious about that
Sudou Maasa - Yeah, I'm curious
Captain Saki - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - I'm curious
Captain Saki - You're Toku..
Tokunaga Chinami - And when we performed, it wasn't fixed..
Sudou Maasa - Yeah~
Tokunaga Chinami - So that "Doku" didn't show..(lol) I tried my best..
Sudou Maasa - Ahh~ (lol) (*clap*)
Tokunaga Chinami - 'Cause we were close~
Captain Saki - You made sure the audience couldn't see, right (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah. I thought, this is really bad.. Yeah. Well, so.. I'm praying for nothing like that to happen next time
Captain Saki - That's right (lol)
Sudou Maasa - yes
Tokunaga Chinami - (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Okay, next time please make it 'Toku'
Captain Saki - Toku (lol)
---
Sudou Maasa - And then Maa..
Captain Saki - Next, right
Sudou Maasa - Yeah~
Captain Saki - Your throat
Tokunaga Chinami - yeah
Sudou Maasa - My throat was messed up
Tokunaga Chinami - yeah
Sudou Maasa - That was a first for me, um, my voice wouldn't come out
Captain Saki - yeah, yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - yeah
Sudou Maasa - I tried so hard to sing
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah~
Captain Saki - That was something else
Sudou Maasa - Um, was it "Waracchaou"...?
Captain Saki - With Momo
Sudou Maasa - When I was singing with Momo, the chorus was in a high key, but
Captain Saki - That's right
Sudou Maasa - I really couldn't sing in a high voice
Tokunaga Chinami - yeah~
Sudou Maasa - So during the 'unison' Momo kind of helped me out
Captain Saki - Yeah~
Tokunaga Chinami - Oh~
Sudou Maasa - Thank you Tsugunaga-san
Captain Saki - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah~
---
Captain Saki - 【Are Shimizu Kurumi-san, Tokunaga Ruuto-san, and Sudou Ururu-san (*their dogs' names) doing well?】(lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Yes!
Sudou Maasa - Ye~s, They're good.
Captain Saki - 【If you have any bragging or funny stories, about your cute dogs, please tell us. I used to have 2, but now I don't so I'm pretty sad.】
Sudou Maasa - Ah~(*sad)
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah~
Captain Saki - 【I appreciate it.】 So that's it.
Tokunaga Chinami - yes
Sudou Maasa - ye-s
Captain Saki - We all have them. Now that you mention it.
Sudou Maasa - We do, yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - We do
Captain Saki - yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - Yes, um, here's a little news anyway, My Ruuto and Kurumi-san are brothers
Captain Saki - Ah, that's right
Sudou Maasa - Ah, that's true
Captain Saki - Yeah, yeah, yeah (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Right, right. But they're different colors
Sudou Maasa - Yeah~
Captain Saki - They're completely different
Tokunaga Chinami - Captain's Kuro-chan- Kurumi-chan..
Sudou Maasa - He's light?
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah, he's white
Captain Saki - He's become white
Sudou Maasa - Yeah, he's white. Chii's is brown
Tokunaga Chinami - Brown
Captain Saki - yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah. Well, at first they were the same color, but..
Captain Saki - Right, right (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Well, I mean.. right.. Like..
Tokunaga Chinami - They transformed
Sudou Maasa - They say pets resemble their owners
Tokunaga Chinami - Ehh!?
Captain Saki - (lol) (*clap*)
Sudou Maasa - The colors, too (lol)
Captain Saki - That's true! Maa (*clap*) (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Their colors are like the owners. (lol)
Captain Saki - And I'm white-colored too~
Tokunaga Chinami - I'm brown
All Three - (lol)
Captain Saki - I suppose that's true (lol)
从o゚ー゚从Tokunaga Chinami - yeah
Captain Saki - Yeah. Do you have any like boastful or funny stories?
Sudou Maasa - Chii's.. Ruuto-chan, right...?
Captain Saki - She has some
Tokunaga Chinami - Ruuto-kun!
Sudou Maasa - Ah, Sorry, sorry (lol)
Captain Saki - haha
Sudou Maasa - Ruuto-kun. (lol) Right, The other day, Ruuto..
Tokunaga Chinami - Ruuto's really awesome!
Sudou Maasa - Um,
Captain Saki - Go ahead and tell it
Sudou Maasa - When you showed me on your digital camera
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah, well, my mom throws the ball and Ruuto brings it back. My dog can play soccer
Captain Saki - Heh~
Sudou Maasa - Cute
Captain Saki - That's awesome
Sudou Maasa - It was cute. Um, she showed me
Captain Saki - Ah~, yeah
Sudou Maasa - She filmed it. He's awesome, Ruuto
Tokunaga Chinami - He's really great
Sudou Maasa - yeah
Captain Saki - Heh~
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah, my Ruuto does that
Captain Saki - My Kurumi-san, It's not really a skill or anything.. What I'm trying to teach him now is high-fives (lol)
Sudou Maasa - Oh~, Awesome~ (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Eh, isn't that hard? How do you do that?
Captain Saki - (lol) No, well..
Sudou Maasa - Like, "Yay!"
Captain Saki - Mhm, yeah (lol)
Sudou Maasa - (lol)
Captain Saki - You go "Yay!"..
Sudou Maasa - Mhm (lol)
Captain Saki - Doesn't that seem fun?
Sudou Maasa - Ah~
Captain Saki - And high-five, kinda thing
---
Tokunaga Chinami - I tried doing that with Ruuto but (lol) he ignored it all
Sudou Maasa - Ignored (lol)
Captain Saki - (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Haha
Sudou Maasa - He ignored you, right
Tokunaga Chinami - Yeah, seriously. He took off somewhere
---
Captain Saki - 【...My school clothes aren't cute at all... What kind of style of clothes do Captain, Chinami-chan, Maasa-chan like? Also, I'd like to hear the one in charge of fashion in Berryz, Miyabi-chan's, favorite style of clothing.】 Right, so then, well,
Tokunaga Chinami - yes
Captain Saki - Natsuyaki-san, isn't here now (lol)
Tokunaga Chinami - Isn't here, she's not here now, right
Sudou Maasa - She's isn't, she isn't
Captain Saki - (lol) She's not here, but...
---
Captain Saki - Yes, and what about Maa?
Tokunaga Chinami - Maa?
Sudou Maasa - I wonder...? I don't really know. About clothes and such (lol) But, what I wonder, Ah~ But that, Polo shirt?
Tokunaga Chinami - mhm
Sudou Maasa - For those, Maa would wear like a neck-tie
Captain Saki - Yeah, yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - mhm
Sudou Maasa - Ribbons are good too, but neck-ties are as well
Tokunaga Chinami - Ah-, What style?
Captain Saki - I like neck-ties
Sudou Maasa - Neck-ties
Tokunaga Chinami - Neck-ties, right
Captain Saki & Sudou Maasa - yeah
Tokunaga Chinami - Those are cute. Neck-ties
Captain Saki & Sudou Maasa - yeah
Sudou Maasa - I'm diligent about it, doing it myself
---

0 comments: