Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gomen

By: Zabel

I just can't find the will to do Ichigo this week. Not just a problem of will, but I've got other things to do lately, and to make things worse my health has been quite poor ><

I did listen to it. Aichan talks about the new MM single Kimagure Princess, recommends another play Ogawa Makoto starred in, gives advice on how to study English, and talks about how she never thought she would still be in Morning Musume at age 23 (but is glad to still be). If anyone wants to write about the show in more detail, they're welcome to.

3 comments:

gordokaba September 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Sad to hear that. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Xie September 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that, feel better. Don't worry about the recap.

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Is she giving me the finger?