Monday, January 18, 2010

Kaito Reinya Episode 02 Subtitled Release

By: The Incredible He-Hulk


Episode two of the seminal series.

I really hope the police catch Reinya. Then they could wrap up the series and save us from having to translate the rest of these...

Seriously though, this episode is easily twice as funny as the last one. So, if you liked episode one, you'll love episode two.

I know I really enjoyed it. Plus, I mean, it's Reina, right? Reina!!

click here to grab the release.
Or click here to grab from megaupload.

1 comments:

krank January 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Thanks for subbing these! I thought they were funny unsubbed, but after watching your highly educational subs I realize that 99% of the comedy is in the puns.

(wow, the word verification for this post is "sub-bro", how apt!)